There have been hundreds of different wireless input devices released over the last several years as home theater PCs have become more popular. The size, shape, and overall functionality of these devices has varied greatly. Lenovo, the successor to IBM's PC division, released the N5901 to set a new standard in wireless input, putting a mouse and keyboard in a form factor that can easily be manipulated with a single hand.
Posted on April 12, 2008 by Sean Potter | Mouse and Keyboard
SteelSeries has been making professional-grade gaming products for the last several years. They feature several lines of mice, headsets, mouse pads, and more. In November of 2007, they announced their latest professional mouse surface, the SteelSeries SP. The SP features durable construction and a texture optimized for optical and laser mice.
Posted on December 29, 2007 by Sean Potter | Mouse and Keyboard
Saitek was founded in 1979, and entered the PC gaming controller market in 1993. All these products are designed by gamers for gamers, to help them get the best out of their favourite PC games. Today we'll be looking at their Obsidian Wireless Mouse, which they claim is the ultimate rechargeable wireless mouse. The Obsidian has two separate rechargable batteries, and features a touch-sensitive scrolling mechanism.
Posted on August 18, 2007 by Sean Potter | Mouse and Keyboard
When it comes to mousepads, most gamer's will tell you the best is Ratpadz. Ratpadz has been dedicated to making gaming mousepads since 1999, and was one of the innovators for the mousepad surface industry. Now, Ratpadz original mousepad has been re-released as the Ratpadz XT. We're going to be looking at how the Ratpadz XT performs in everyday computing, gaming, and it's durability.
Open Source News
- Linux Mint Swap Banshee Affiliate Code, Take 100% of Profits
- Wayland Has Working Screensaver Support
- FreeBSD 9.0 May Just Be One Week Away
- Google Inc. Renews Firefox Search Deal
- Red Hat releases Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.2
- KDE Widgets: Why They Matter
- Opera 11.60 Arrives
- Racing To Finish X.Org Multi-Touch Support
- Android 4.0 For x86 Is Now Available
- Ubuntu 12.04 LTS Alpha 1 Released
- Dungeons of Dredmor and Introversion source code added to Bundle!
- Open-source skills best hope for landing a good job
- Xen Virtualization Comes To ARM Cortex A15
- Linux Mint 12 Released
- Ubuntu On TVs
- Diablotek Legend Computer Case
- Patriot Pyro SE Solid State Drive
- EVGA Z68 FTW Motherboard
- Antec Eleven Hundred Mid Tower Gaming Case
- Raidmax Seiran Mid-Tower
- MSI R6950 Twin Frozr III 1G/OC Video Card
- Roccat Kova[+] Optical USB Gaming Mouse
- ASUS P8Z68 Deluxe Z68 LGA 1155 Motherboard
- Crucial Ballistix 6GB DDR3 2133 MHz RAM Triple Channel Kit
- OCZ Octane 512GB Indilinx SSD
- SteelSeries Desmo Digital Eyewear
- Cooler Master Storm Trooper Full Tower Case
- IOCELL NetDISK 351UNE Network Storage Device
- Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 Low Voltage 1600MHz
- SilverStone SST-EC03 USB 3.0 PCI-E Card